Ric Allan LaFollette
4048 201A st. Langley, BC V3A 1R3
Highly creative and motivated Graphic and Web Design Professional with 15 years of experience. Proven organizational skills and able to meet deadlines in a fast paced environment. Extremely knowledgable in creative design software and Microsoft Office. Excellent customer service skills and management experience. Detail oriented team player with a positive attitude who can also function independently.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
Adobe Creative Suite CS2-Present
Corel Painter X
CorelDraw and Corel Photo-Paint
CSS, PHP, HTML, Java
3D Studio Max
Traditional and online Marketing
HOBBIES AND INTERESTS
Painting and Illustration
Lustre Products Ltd. 2010-2013
- Oversaw all graphic, web, and video production for marketing and trade shows.
- Presided over a complex rebranding strategy with much success, and the newly designed website saw a traffic increase of almost 1000% in the first month alone.
- Co-managed the sign shop.
- Ran a laser engraver and related software, as well as a vinyl cutter.
- Responsible for handling numerous vendors in procuring the best printed marketing materials for the best price.
Graphic and Web Designer
Euro-Rite Cabinets 2009- 2009
- Oversaw many successful marketing agendas. Created various signage, brochures, binders, web pages, magazine ad layouts, and more.
Lago Apparel 2005- 2008
- Spearheaded a new approach to apparel design for the company, making it more efficient. Dealt with a variety of clients over the years and left them all completely satisfied.
TRAINING AND EDUCATION
Mastercam Training (CAD program)
Certificate in mastercam training at in-house facility.
Certified in 3D Studio Max, courses in computer programming.
3D modeling and Programming
Davenport University 1995-1996
Business and computer training
NOTE: My intentions are to enroll back in school to obtain my degree.
I can also provide stellar references upon request.